SRGC Shows and Events > SRGC Shows Questions and Answers

SRGC Aberdeen Show 18th May 2019

(1/7) > >>

Maggi Young:
Aberdeen SRGC Show  18th May  in the  Victorian Corridor, Winter  Gardens, Duthie  Park, Aberdeen   
Entry  Free!!  All welcome!!

angie:
Hope to see lots of your lovely plants and offcourse catch up with everyone. The ladies have made some nice cakes so looking forward to tasting everyone . Need to hide this time from the spy  ;)with the camera  ;D ;D ;D

Angie :)

Stan da Prato:

--- Quote --- The ladies have made some nice cakes so looking forward to tasting everyone . Need to hide this time from the spy  with the camera
--- End quote ---

Escape  is impossible. Only the regular  insertion of  cake may lessen  the urge to snap.     

angie:

--- Quote from: Stan da Prato on May 17, 2019, 06:38:40 PM --- The ladies have made some nice cakes so looking forward to tasting everyone . Need to hide this time from the spy  with the camera

Escape  is impossible. Only the regular  insertion of  cake may lessen  the urge to snap.     

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Thatís what I thought. I was going to say I have a big mouth so could pop the whole cake in one mouthful but better not, nearly killed myself the other day chocked  and ended up in A&E . Still here to live another day and eat a few more cakes  ;D ;D.

Stan I see a little space in the car , can you squeeze something else in. Think we are low on plants , all my Cypripediums are over  :'(

Have a safe journey up.

Angie  :)

Maggi Young:
David Millward wins Forrest Medal at Aberdeen Show with Ramonda nathaliae JCA 686 --- another success for David (Dr Rock) at Aberdeen with this beautiful plant ....

a  couple of  other early  pix from the  show  from Ian Young ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version